Members are able to request 2 sessions half day e-bike hire and 2 sessions of half day hot desk hire at no charge, subject to approval and availability.
Desk and Space Hire Terms and Conditions
|1.||Address of space – Eco Hub Aber, The Arcade, 18/19, Bath St., Aberystwyth SY23 2NN. For Hot desk or shared space.|
|2.||Eco Hub Aber will supply|
· work spaces – counter height and/or table height desk space
· Electricity supply
· Fastest wi-fi
The permission is only to use the premises and confers no tenancy or other right of occupation.
Eco Hub Aber is not responsible or liable for the hirer or visitors property.
|3.||Sessions to be booked in advance|
|4.||Responsibilities of hirer:|
The hirer is wholly responsible for the conduct and safety of all persons attending and using the facilities under hire. The hirer must be present on the premises.
Be careful with food and drink, remove waste regularly, clean spillages immediately
The hirer is responsible for all breakages and damages
Accidents must be recorded and reported.
Clearing/ cleaning of the premises is the responsibility of the hirer and must be left as it is found
There is no smoking or alcohol on the premises.
No pets/animals unless for assistance
The fire exit for the museum must be kept clear
I understand and agree to the following terms and conditions of the loan with Eco Hub Aber Ltd:
- I have received and read the Guidance Pack and understand how to ride an electric bike safely and why my data is being collected, how it will be stored and used. I consent that any data I share will be used by Eco Hub Aber Ltd as described in the privacy statement.
- I am responsible for the security of the e-bike. I will secure it to something immovable whenever it is left unattended, with the lock provided. Overnight, the e-bike will be kept inside a secure building with no public access (e.g. my house). If I fail to do so, I understand I may be required to compensate Eco Hub Aber Ltd for losses amounting to the full value of the e-bike.
- If the bicycle is lost, or stolen, I will report this to the police and to Eco Hub Aber Ltd as soon as possible.
- I have undergone a practical induction on how to use the e-bike, how to undertake a basic safety/maintenance ‘M’ check and have read the guidance pack. I will abide by the guide at all times.
- I acknowledge I am responsible for my own safety. I will not use the e-bike improperly, or riskily, and will abide by the Highway Code at all times.
- I certify that to the best of my knowledge I do not have a medical condition which might have the effect of making it more likely that I will be involved in an incident which could result in injury to myself or others.
- I agree to use the e-bike only on paved cycleways, level gravel cycleways, such as a canal towpath, or roads.
- I have been offered to loan a helmet and I agree to use a helmet when I use an Eco Hub Aber Ltd e-bike.
- I will ensure the e-bike provided is in a safe and roadworthy condition before each occasion I use it. If a fault develops I will return the e-bike to Eco Hub Aber Ltd, to be repaired. I will not attempt to carry out any work to the e-bike to rectify faults (including punctures), and accept that if I choose to do so I am using the e-bike at my own risk and will report the fault upon return of the e-bikes (even if I think I have resolved the fault).
- I will not adjust or tamper with any setting or cabling other than those explicitly explained to me by Eco Hub Aber Ltd.
- I will be responsible for the e-bike at all times. If anyone else uses the e-bike, it is under my responsibility, and they must sign, agree and understand the conditions. No one under the age of 16 (ie only 16 and over) is to use the electric bike and they will not be covered by any insurance, I understand I would be held fully responsible.
- I will return the e-bike and any other equipment in a clean condition and at the appointed time (unless requested sooner) and understand that Eco Hub Aber Ltd reserves the right to charge me for loss or exceptional damage to equipment.
- I understand that riding an electric bike, or any bike can result in serious injury or death. I certify I am competent to ride the e-bike and will ride in a safe manner, as per the Highway Code. I have received, read and understood the safety section of the Guidance Pack.
- Eco Hub Aber Ltd does not insure the user of any loan electric cycle provided. Eco Hub Aber Ltd does not seek to exclude or limit its liability for any death or personal injury directly resulting from its own negligence and is not responsible for any injury or any loss or damage to any property or to any person or consequential losses resulting from my use of an Eco Hub Aber Ltd e-bike. I take full responsibility for any such injury, loss or damage to any property or to any person or any consequential losses arising howsoever caused.
Eco Hub Aber Ltd may approach you to have your photo taken to be published anonymously (or with your name with agreement) in social media and other digital channels like websites, local or national news, print or digital publications and for promotion of our activities for current or future funders. There is no time limit on usage although we aim to phase out or archive images after six years.
You have the right to not have your photo taken or used, please let us know if you would prefer not. You have the right to ask us to remove any images of yourself if you don’t want them kept or shared. If you want images to be removed, please email email@example.com.